Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Post #12--Final Reflection

Overall, this project has taught me a lot! I knew going into it that I wasn't going to learn a ton of language in just a short amount of 12 hours, but I surprised myself I learned more than I thought I would.

I think the biggest thing that this project taught me is empathy. I really learned how to empathize with others who are learning a new language because I know how frustrating it is when I was struggling to learn ASL over this past semester. I couldn't even imagine being in school for eight hours a day and struggling to comprehend that language all day. I can definitely feel more my students more now than I ever would have been able to in the past!

I will be interested to see how much of this I remember in the next coming weeks! I am hoping to stay involved in my church in the sign language department to help me continue to learn :)

FUN OPPORTUNITY! Complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment