Sunday, November 17, 2013

Post #3--Alphabet Learning!


This week I used an alphabet chart to work on learning my letters as well as remembering how to spell my name! I knew I was probably able to still spell my name pretty quickly once I looked at this chart, but I wanted to be able to do the whole alphabet. 

I first went through the alphabet to learn each letter. I repeated this alphabet a couple of times so I would feel more comfortable with each letter. After that I started with my name. I completed my first name very successfully to memorization after practice. I tried to then put my last name together with my first name and that was definitely more complicated to remember. 

If you think about not knowing any of the signs and have the finger spell out all of the words that would be pretty crazy! Thankfully, we have a lot of signs in sign language to help simplify the language!

No comments:

Post a Comment